Manufactured in the UK, the Secure Pull is an adjustable plastic seal supplied in two sizes with option of without prongs and without tear-line. It is well suited to sealing jobs with small apertures due to the smooth thin tail.
- Tote boxes.
- ATM Cassettes.
- Money bags.
- In-bond shipments.
- Fibre drums.
- Mini bars.
- Tanks & Bulk liquid tank trucks.
- Liquid Tanker valves.
- Measuring devices
- Polypropylene and steel.
- Flag dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 2mm
- Tail length: 180mm | 305mm
- Overall length: 275mm | 400mm
- 215mm With Tear-line and Prongs: Blue, White
- Without features: Blue, Red 342mm
- With Tear-line and Prongs: Blue, White
- Without features: Blue, Red
- Stock Numbered and marked “SEALED” as standard.
- Customised Print and Product colours available: Text / Logo / Barcode.
- Minimum order quantity for non stock products 10,000 parts.
- Delivered in mats of 10 seals boxed in 1000’s.
- Box dimensions: 215mm version (L x W x H) 550x230x200mm 3.3kg
- 342mm version (L x W x H) 550x230x200mm 3.7kg
- US 5,524,945
- Argentina 251700
- Australia 689574
- Brazil P19506573-3
- Canada 2,181,821
- Europe 0754336
- Malaysia MY-113162-A
- Mexico 189993
- Singapore 34458