KNR Silver Non-Residue Destruction Labels
The silver non-residue destruction labels are popular for use in Airline security applications. Airline Security is in every countries interest. We can supply special security labels to aid with the secure movements of going into and out of the people and goods across US borders, quickly, safely and simply. Tamper evident security labels are used throughout the airline industry from passenger and crew baggage, cargo and goods through to the aircraft itself.
The MRP2 is a matt silver polyester foil frangible security label backed with a rubber based high tack adhesive. The label incorporates the security petal cuts, which causes the seal to break up on removal, making it almost impossible to re-apply in one piece. The label especially suited to harsh environments on both porous and non-porous surfaces. The MRP2 is also designed not to leave unwanted adhesive residue on the surface of the item being sealed.
MRP2 Security Label Features
- Double interlocking security cuts
- Available in standard design stock sizes
- High tensile material strength
- Can be personalised to instruction
- Perforated between each seal for ease of application.
- Silver polyester foil backed with backed with a high tack rubber based adhesive backing
- Operational temperature -40°C – +75°C
- Supplied on glassine backing liner.
Print/ Size Options
- Available as stock seal or personalised to customer instruction.
- Text or logo with sequential numbering or barcoding
- Standard sequential numbering (duplicate tab optional)
- Stock Sizes: 3- 3/8″ x 1″ (85 x 25mm) & 3/4″ x 1-3/16″ (120 x 30mm).
- Can be supplied to instruction, in any shape or size.