TAMPER EVIDENT SECURITY LABELS
Security labels prevent unauthorised users from tampering with a sealed item without the knowledge of the user. They can be used for many different types of surface applications for identification and tamper-evidence. Our standard stocked Security labels reveal a VOID/OPEN message when tampered with. Our non-residue labels can be customized to your specifications, such as logos, messages, consecutive numbering, and barcodes. All of our labels come in rolls of 1,000. The sizes are standard sizes nn blue or red material. Custom sizes, colours, shapes and roll quantities are available, please note minimum order quantities will be required for custom work.
Showing all 8 results
Non-Residue Void Security Labels 110 x 30mmFrom £160.00
- Supplied in rolls of 1000 labels with backing liner perforated between each seal for easy use.
- Custom design text or logo together with sequential numbering are standard.
- While there are (3) basic sizes available, any shape or size of seal can be supplied to fulfil customer requirement.
- Supplied in red or blue as standard, although other colours are available for larger quantity orders.
White Stretch Perforated Security Label 120mm x 30mm£247.68 (per roll)
Suitable For use on:
- Canisters and drums
- Non fibrous/fibrous surfaces
- Wooden crates and boxes
- Search and Seal operations
- Luggage transit seals
- Doors & hatches