Plastic Truck Seal – Large fleet vehicle seal
- The Plastic Truck Security Seal is a fixed length indicative plastic seal used for trailers, trucks and transportation equipment.
- The patented Acetyl Locking Chamber in a Plastic Truck Seal provides superior tamper resistance.
- The 7.5″ long Plastic Truck Fixed Length Seals are an excellent alternative to metal truck seals if you are concerned with security, safety, visibility and readability.
- The HDPE construction of our plastic truck seals works well in all weather conditions.
- Plastic Truck Seals are available in stock in a multiple of colours.
- Consecutive numbers are hot stamped in a contrasting colour allowing for the plastic truck seal to be easily read.
- Durable, all-plastic, one-piece construction.
- Patented tamper-resistant acetyl locking mechanism.
- Weather resistant; withstands extreme cold and heat.
- Individually numbered and stamped with company name.
- Produced in easy-to-use strips of 10 with no plastic waste.
- Laser-etched bar coding available (white seals only).
- Trailer Doors
- Bulk Tankers
- Retail Distribution
- Part No. 308
- High Density Polyethylene & Acetal
- Operational length – 7″
- Hot Stamped Printing – Numbering: 7 digits, Logo: 1/4″ x 4″,17 character maximum
- Packing: 20 seals per strip, 1,000 per carton
- Gross Weight: 8 lbs. per thousand
- Box Dimensions: 9.5″ x 11″ x 12.5″