Plastic Truck Seal – Fixed Length Plastic Seal
The Plastic Truck Seal is a fixed length indicative plastic seal used for trailers, trucks and transportation equipment. The truck seal has a patented Acetyl locking chamber to provide excellent tamper resistance. The HDPE construction enables the truck seal to be resistant to freezing and intense heat conditions. The strap is smooth for easy handling and flexible but durable. The 7.5″ long tail provides an excellent alternative to metal truck seals if you are concerned with security, safety, visibility and readability.
Consecutive numbers are hot stamped in a contrasting colour allowing for the plastic truck seal to be easily read. Our Standard colour options are Blue, Green and Yellow. For any other colours, please contact customer services.
Truck Seal Features
- Durable, all-plastic, one-piece construction.
- Patented tamper-resistant acetyl locking mechanism.
- Weather resistant; withstands extreme cold and heat.
- Individually numbered and stamped with company name.
- Produced in easy-to-use strips of 10 with no plastic waste.
- Laser-etched bar coding available (white seals only).
- Trailer Doors
- Bulk Tankers
- Retail Distribution
- Part No. 308
- High Density Polyethylene & Acetal
- Operational length – 7″
- Hot Stamped Printing – Numbering: 7 digits, Logo: 1/4″ x 4″,17 character maximum
- Packing: 20 seals per strip, 1,000 per carton
- Gross Weight: 8 lbs. per thousand
- Box Dimensions: 9.5″ x 11″ x 12.5″