Intermodal High Security Bolt Seal with ISO17712 Certification
The Intermodal II is an ISO 17712:2013 compliant high security bolt seal which consists of a steel bolt and a plastic-coated steel locking chamber. The Intermodal II container seals are designed for ISO containers and high value cargo shipments.
- Lorry & Trailer Doors Box Car Doors.
- Intermodal Shipping Containers.
- ISO 17712: 2013 and C-TPAT Compliant
- Locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity
- High impact plastic cover on locking chambers clearly indicate tampering
- Removed with bolt cutters
- Metal locking end encased in consecutively numbered body “H” on the bottom of the body base indicating ‘High Security’