Cable Seal 3.2mm EZ Loc
The Ez Loc Cable Seal is a heavy-duty security sealing solution, with a strong 3.2mm diameter cable. The cable is made from high quality aircraft steel which is why the Ez Loc is recognised worldwide as a high quality seal. The Ez Loc 3.2mm cable seal is classified as an ISO17712-2013 ‘H’ High-Security seal, and is compliant with US C-TPAT customs regulations – it is therefore suitable for all international customs movements, including for the new customs border between UK-EU after Brexit.
The EZ Loc 3.2mm is classified as an ISO 17712:2013 “H” Certified Security product and is is C-TPAT compliant.
Ez Loc 3.2mm Applications:
- Rail Cars
- International Freight Containers
- Lockout Valves
- Bulk Tanker Trucks
- Truck/Trailer Door
EZ loc 3.2mm Specifications
- Made of non-preformed, galvanized aircraft control cable
- Cable diameter measures 3.2 mm, 1.5mm, or 2.5mm; 12″ (30 cm) long, custom lengths available
- Optional 2.5 and 1.5mm cable diameter options available
- Corrosion-resistant lock body
- Cold stamped marking with two lines of up to 6 characters and 6 digits
- Tensile strength: 750 lbf. (3.3 kN)
- Removal: cable cutters
- 250 per box; 13 kg,.0205 m3,.72 ft3.
- Box dimensions: 41cm x 33 cm x 16cm
- Cold Stamped
- Marking Options: Laser
- Additional marking options available with two lines of up to 8 characters and 6 digits.
- Laser Tag Serial Number Transfer optional.