Perforated High Security Tape
All printing and numbering is under the surface making it impossible to remove or alter and as the surface of the tape is siliconized, it is not possible to re-seal with scotch tape if it has been cut open.
The Type KTL+ packaging tape utilises a ‘self voiding’ material that separates permanently as a de-lamination if attempts are made to lift or remove it. Developed specifically for use on all carton fibre and plastic packaging. Type KTL+ is perforated on the roll in 6′ strips and is available with stock printing or personalised.
- Type: Full Transfer Void, perforated
- KTL+ is sequentially numbered
- Standard Colour: Red
- Tape Width: 2 inch (50 mm)
- Roll Length: 164 ft (50 m)
- Standard perforation: every 6 inch
- Surface printing: SECURITY
- Customisation and other tape colours available.