Cytotoxic Medical Carrier
The Cytotoxic Medical Carrier is used to transport cancer treatment drugs and their documentation safely, while preserving the temperature inside.
This distinctive, highly visible carrier has been designed for the safe transportation of toxins within Hospitals, Laboratories and Doctors Surgeries worldwide. They choose our carrier thanks to Thinsulate insulation, an internal padding material that can maintain the inside temperature for up to 12 hours. Once filled, it is also made tamper evident thanks to our patented locking mechanism and security seals. If the seal is broken, the recipient can see that the integrity of the contents could have been compromised.
- Heavy Duty: 330 denier PVC coated polyester.
- External dimensions: 460mm (W) x 360mm (H) x 102mm (D)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Reversed Zip
- Double stitching.
- Padded sides and insert prevent accidental breakages.
- Fully reinforced handles for heavy loads.
- Bar code window.
- Available in clear material for visibility of contents.
- Tamper visible TydenBrooks 8 Chamber.
- TydenClip chamber has tamper indicator breakout points.
- TydenBrooks 8 Chamber to be sealed with the TydenClip.