Guard Lock – Metal Strip Seal
- The Guard Lock is an economical, flat metal strip seal which features a hook-lock mechanism that locks securely with one simple motion.
- This metal strip seal is strong, once engaged, is easily verifiable for a positive closure.
- Safety rolled edge for easy handling.
- Rail Cars
- Truck/Trailer Door
- Made of tin-plated steel, painted steel optional
- Measures 8 3/8″ x 3/8″ (21 cm x 9 mm)
- Ink Jet marking available with two lines of up to 10 characters and 10 digits
- Tensile strength: 100 lbf. (1 kN)
- Removal: cable cutters (model c-7)
Marking / Printing
- Standard: Embossed
- Optional: Inkjet, barcoding on white or yellow painted only
- Cold stamped embossed marking with two lines of up to 18 characters and 7 digits
- Standard packaging: 100 seals per wire in sequential order
- 1000 per box, wt 15 lbs (7 Kg),10″ x 8″ x 4″ (25cm x 20cm x 10cm)
- 5000 per case, wt 75 lbs (34 Kg),13″ x 13″ x 10″ (33cm x 33cm x 25cm)
- S92T Stock embossed Guard Lock, tin plated